Get your masters and become an alumni in 3 easy steps!
Eloqua Product & Revenue Performance Management (RPM) Masters
Eloqua Education Services provides learning experiences that enable marketers and sales professionals to stay up-to-date with modern marketing practices and lets them run effective Marketing through Eloqua. Eloqua University's Masters program can:
- Support your professional development
- Learn the skills to think like a strategic marketing and sales leader
- Gain transferrable skills recognized and coveted throughout the Sales and Marketing industry
- Master the practical Eloqua skills to turn strategic plans into tactical successes.
- Build your organization’s success
- Develop a winning formula to make the right decisions to consistently and reliably grow your revenue year after year
- Cut the time it takes to turn strategies into measurable realities
Still need more convincing? Take a look out our Chart of the Week to see how training can pay off BIG!
Steps to Eloqua Masters
|Get an annual All Access Education Pass|
|Successfully complete courses and associated exercises
Each masters requires you to complete a specific set of courses. For details on the courses that comprise a masters, see Masters Course Requirements.
|Receive your Eloqua Masters
Our Education team will be issuing certifications on a monthly basis and will contact you when course requirements are met.
Eloqua Masters Course Requirements
Eloqua 9 Fundamentals Class & Exam, or
Completion of the Eloqua 10: Fundamentals Series curriculum
Plus any 4 of the following Courses
Note: Eloqua users that are on the Eloqua10 platform should take the courses that have been identified for E10.
Revenue Performance Management (RPM) Master
Note: There are exams for each instructor-led course and a Master level exam. The courses should be taken in the order listed above.