Eloqua University offers multiple delivery options to meet your unique learning needs. Below is a list of types of course delivery.
Instructor Led Training (ILT)
An Eloqua facilitator travels to your location to deliver learning face-to-face. Alternately, this can be held in one of our Eloqua offices around the globe.
- Content can be selected from current course catalogue
- Maximum of 12 learners per class
- Optimal solution for companies with groups of learners
Instructor Led Online (ILO)
- Courses are delivered in a web virtual classroom with a facilitator
- Most sessions are hands-on, in either a training install, or sandbox
- Maximum of 15 learners per class
- Optimal solution for individual learners
Web-Based Training (WBT)
- On-demand eLearning modules
- Interactive content with video and dynamic exercises
- Optimal solution for learners with specific content questions or want to learn Eloqua at their own pace