Check out our second Guide in this essential series!
Powerful Integrated Content Marketing
Personalized 1:1 Marketing
Plan, produce, and deliver engaging content across multiple personas and channels throughout the customer lifecycle. Align persona-based content delivery with Digital Body Language™ captured in a Universal Customer Profile. Increase engagement, improve lead quality, and turn prospects into advocates while creating a customer-obsessed culture.
Easy to Use for Everyone
Organizations must create the right content for the right person at the right time—delivered through the right channel. Oracle Content Marketing, part of the Oracle Marketing Cloud, makes it easy for everyone in your organization—and even your customers—to create and distribute compelling content across multiple channels to the people you want to reach.
Driven by the 5 Principles of Content Marketing
- PLAN: Define your strategy on a single intuitive content calendar.
- PRODUCE: Make it easy to use so everyone in the organization can participate.
- PUBLISH: Push content to your website, blog, and marketing automation system.
- PROMOTE: Schedule and promote content to any channel including social.
- PROVE: Quantify to justify with reporting on a content marketing dashboard.
Putting content planning into one intuitive calendar-based tool to reduce the steps it takes to plan content lineups.
- Fully integrated with Eloqua to organize and view all content, campaigns and social promotions on one marketing calendar.
- Enhance relevancy of individual content pieces by mapping to process.
- Organize by personas and customer position in the engagement cycle.
- Schedule content, writing, and editing assignments from one dashboard.
- Use in-depth topic modeling features to develop content creation plans.
- View upcoming content by day, week, month, or year.
- Set up custom rights and roles for users to align with security policies.
- Store ideas and keep them ready until it's the perfect time to publish.
Creating compelling content and reimagining exisiting content to better engage your customers.
- Make everyone in your organization a content creator with a comprehensive suite of tools that motivates and rewards them for their contributions.
- Assign data attributes to each piece of content such as persona, engagement stage, campaign category, and topic.
- Set up custom data attributes to align with business needs.
- Receive a content score to ensure each best practice is followed and keywords are used in each piece of content.
- Create and organize content based on a variety of content types such as images, videos, or text.
- Ask customers to share their experiences.
Publishing content to website, blog, email, landing page, or wherever your consumers need to view it in one simple step.
- Capitalize at the moment of engagement with dynamic calls to action based on author, category, campaign, or other variable.
- Choose platforms that produce results on a campaign-by-campaign basis.
- Leverage custom created content hubs built to reflect your brand’s valuable image.
- Minimize the time required of your IT team with simplicity of integration.
Getting the word out quickly once you’ve got something to say accelerates the process and your success.
- Use Dynamic Cloud Content to pull in the most relevant pieces of content into your Eloqua emails and landing pages.
- Produce content that’s optimized for search engines on your corporate website and associated blogs.
- Create metadata tags, title tags, and keyword descriptions that attract visits.
- Place and promote stories on established social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Build out Content Buckets to promote content in a newsletter-like format or to build custom content landing pages.
- Re-promote content with evergreen content available at your fingertips.
Proving your content marketing program’s success with reporting and tracking features to show ROI using metrics.
- Review a multitude of critical metrics from a single dashboard.
- Gain insights, results, and customer sentiment from a one-stop hub.
- Know which stories generate the widest reach and most cost-effective sales conversion.
- Refine, modify, test, and evaluate content to determine incremental increases and greater engagement.
- Maximize your search engine optimization (SEO) success in all major search engines with optimized content.