How to develop tactics to address and align messaging across all digital channels to engage with prospects and customers in a meaningful way.
Launch Successful Campaigns in Days Not Weeks
Proven Campaign Design and Management Tools
Campaign management software gives Modern Marketers the blueprints they need to build and launch successful campaigns. Award-winning marketers automate the process from the most basic email marketing campaigns to sophisticated event-triggered content marketing programs.
Easy to use and powerful.
With intuitive marketing automation software, the power to nurture prospects and streamline customer communications is at your fingertips. Transform the way marketing aligns to the business with structured integrated programs.
Campaign templates tailored to marketing objectives:
- Free Trial Offers: Watch your conversion rates grow.
- Events: Streamline the process from invitation to follow up.
- Customers: Trigger campaigns aligned to purchase patterns.
- Renewals: Launch campaigns based on account renewal dates.
Create, measure, and repeat success.
Automate marketing campaigns to scale your marketing operations, create best practice processes, and optimize program success.
Easy Campaign Execution
Growing the business while saving time and money on campaigns.
- Automate email marketing, demand generation, and content marketing programs.
- Easy-to-use editors make it a breeze to create your own campaigns, landing pages, and forms without technical knowledge.
- Get started fast with pre-built marketing campaign templates complete with workflows.
- Start nurturing new contacts with a welcome campaign that automatically sends a set of pre-built email messages to new contacts.
- Run webinars, renewal/upsell campaigns, customer marketing campaigns, and more.
Establishing repeatable best practices that enhance all aspects of marketing events.
- Make event communications a streamlined, repeatable process from roadshows to large conferences.
- Drive attendance, manage registrations, deploy post event campaigns, and measure ROI.
- Manage multiple session events from a single registration form including multiple locations or time slots.
- Use pre-defined reminders and follow-up action steps to maximize attendance.
- Add waitlists, session registration and cancellation processes to your events with ease.
Offering the widest variety of ways to communicate and drive lead generation.
- Get in front of your buyers wherever they are.
- Execute integrated multi-channel campaigns that include email, direct mail, banner ads, social, and more.
- Leverage digital body language to use activity-driven content capabilities to deliver the right message to each prospect for better response and conversion rates.
- Use activity-driven content capabilities to deliver the right message to each prospect for better response and conversion rates.
- Track, manage, and measure campaign response and sales conversion across channels for an accurate picture of marketing spend and ROI.
- Integrate apps from the Oracle Eloqua AppCloud directly into your marketing campaigns.
Creating award-winning email marketing campaigns using best practice templates.
- Integrate email marketing with easy-to-build forms, landing pages, and automation on a single platform.
- Easy to use editors make it a breeze to create your own campaigns, landing pages, and forms without technical knowledge.
- Upload and edits HTML emails created outside of Eloqua.
- Take advantage of built-in bounce, opt-out, and subscription management options.
- Personalize message with digital body language, activity driven content, and flexible dynamic email signatures.
Enhancing your ability to deliver a higher percentage of emails.
- Maximize ROI with industry leading email deliverability rates.
- Get your messages delivered with dedicated IPs/branding, relevancy, and sender reputation.
- Use powerful email testing and reputation management tools accessible from within the application.
- Take advantage of leading deliverability technology and expertise with 24x7 monitoring, feedback loops, automatic suppression, and IP certification.