Check out our second Guide in this essential series!
Simplify Complexity with Segmentation and Personalization
Improve Agent, Broker, and Financial Advisor Recruitment
Modern Marketers at leading insurance companies are delivering more effective communications for products and services across complex distribution channels to recruit new agents, brokerages, and advisors while cutting costs. They are creating and delivering highly effective brand communications with relevant information structured in campaigns tailored for insurance.
Increase awareness and thought leadership.
Engage your representatives and customers so you can win their loyalty and business through the delivery of product, industry, and competitive data tailored to their needs. Drive thought leadership and product awareness to each channel based on preferences and audience.
Engage and nurture for trust and loyalty.
- Deliver automated campaigns based on profile data, life events, and website behavior for immediate engagement.
- Recruit agents, brokerages, and financial advisors using information and events to differentiate your brand.
- Distribute highly personalized electronic newsletters to educate agent and consumer segments based on interest.
Launch campaigns faster with blueprint templates.
Use a gallery of prebuilt best practice templates to launch email campaigns fast. Just insert your images, logos, and copy. You also get examples for campaigns to help you brainstorm your copy:
Agent Recruitment – Educational Campaign
Agent Recruitment – Informational Event
New Consumer Welcome
Product Education Webinar
Product-Focused Educational Campaign
Taking advantage of prebuilt blueprint templates to get started fast.
- Use basic templates that include layout and formatting ready for your copy and graphics.
- Launch new campaigns in days not weeks.
- Adapt templates for Agent Recruitment – Educational Drip, Agent Recruitment – Informational Event, New Consumer Welcome, Product Education Webinar for Agents, and Product-Focused Education.
Providing secure audit trail capabilities for all outbound communications.
- Provide auto-BCC on all outbound messages for auditing purposes, controlled user access to application, dedicated IP, Single Sign On, and secure websites.
Enabling self-service marketing automation for sales teams.
- Enable wholesalers and institutional sales to market directly to decision makers.
- Build targeted campaigns with preapproved content.
- Target clients with automated, personalized communications.
- Track the effectiveness of campaigns.
Connecting systems to extend and align processes.
- Get out-of-the-box integration with leading CRM systems such as Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Oracle/Siebel CRM on Demand.
- Bring custom data from other internal sources to extend and refine the process.
- Use Eloqua AppCloud to better understand buyers, achieve greater ROI through marketing automation, and extend your marketing investments.
Aligning audience interests with the information they require.
- Automatically create and manage comprehensive activity profiles for any individual that visits your website, receives an email, or gets uploaded to your database.
- Summarize a wealth of behavioral data in multiple ways according to the audience.
- Deliver specific campaigns based on profiles, life events, or behaviors.
- Track responses to specific campaigns and align interests to content.
ANALYTICS AND DASHBOARDS
Putting powerful reporting and website analytics at a marketer’s fingertips.
- Share valuable information on easy-to-understand dashboards that quickly assess the impact of marketing efforts.
- Track how marketing efforts are driving client and sales engagement and ultimately share of wallet.
- Produce high-level dashboards and drill into specific details by campaign.
MODERN MARKETING SUCCESS
Achieving successful implementation and rapid time to value.
- Use our innovative SmartStartTM methodology that accelerates the success of your implementation.
- Ensure synchronization with your CRM database, forms and tracking are on, and your segmentation and prioritization are up and running.
- Rely on a team of knowledgeable experts in insurance marketing, marketing automation, implementation, and campaigns.
- Expand your understanding of marketing best practices and more with education and certification programs.
- Join our Topliners community to collaborate online with more than 80,000 Modern Marketers.
- Connect in person to share best practices at Eloqua Experience conferences and local events.
“We drove webinar registrations and provided real-time visibility to our Internal and External Wholesaling teams. The campaign helped forge a stronger relationship between Sales and Marketing, exceeded our engagement goals, and significantly contributed to a product mix shift of just under 10%, double our goal.”