Whether you’re new to the content party and want to get your feet wet, or already have an existing strategy in place that’s working well, check out our new guide to help fortify your marketing with essential tips!
Strengthen Relationships and Compliance While Cutting Costs
Increase Loyalty with Tailored Information
Modern Marketers in asset management are using engagement to increase loyalty and grow the business by delivering information tailored to each target audience. Now you can too. Maximize reach and minimize costs with marketing automation. Establish trust with advisors and fund managers and their consultants by engaging them with timely, personalized, and relevant information.
Grow the business beyond core accounts.
Give wholesalers and institutional sales the ability to launch targeted measurable campaigns using preapproved content while meeting compliance requirements.
Satisfy compliance regulations with automated tools and archiving.
- Copy of every communication saved and archived for audit purposes.
- All email communications sent via branded Internet Protocols (IPs).
- Centralized audit trail for reporting of ‘who, what, when’.
Launch campaigns faster with blueprint templates.
Use a gallery of prebuilt best practice templates to launch email campaigns fast. Just insert your images, logos, and copy. You also get examples for campaigns to help you brainstorm your copy:
Meet Your Wholesaler
Advisor Ramp Up, Education Series
Advisor Book of Business Series
Trends and Market Updates
Events and Conference Registration
Taking advantage of prebuilt blueprint templates to get started fast.
- Use basic templates that include layout and formatting ready for your copy and graphics.
- Launch new campaigns in days not weeks.
- Adapt templates for Meet your Wholesaler, Advisor Newsletter, Advisor Ramp Up – Education Series, Advisor Book of Business Series, and Trends & Market Updates campaigns.
Aligning client interests with the information they require.
- Get out-of-the-box integration with leading CRM systems such as Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Oracle/Siebel CRM on Demand.
- Bring custom data from other internal sources like unit holder systems, assets under management, and portfolio information.
- Track client responses to specific campaigns and align interests to content.
ANALYTICS AND DASHBOARDS
Putting powerful reporting and website analytics at a marketer’s fingertips.
- Providing valuable information and easy-to-understand dashboards that quickly assess the impact of marketing efforts.
- Track how marketing efforts are driving client and sales engagement and ultimately share of wallet.
- Produce high-level dashboards and drill into specific details by campaign.
Enabling self-service marketing automation for sales teams.
- Enable wholesalers and institutional sales to market directly to decision makers.
- Build targeted campaigns with preapproved content.
- Target clients with automated, personalized communications.
- Track the effectiveness of campaigns.
MODERN MARKETING SUCCESS
Achieving successful implementation and rapid time to value.
- Use our innovative SmartStartTM methodology that accelerates the success of your implementation.
- Ensure synchronization with your CRM database, forms and tracking are on, and your segmentation and prioritization are up and running.
- Rely on a team of knowledgeable experts in asset management marketing, marketing automation, implementation, and campaigns.
- Expand your understanding of marketing best practices and more with education and certification programs.
- Join our Topliners community to collaborate online with more than 80,000 Modern Marketers.
- Connect in person to share best practices at Eloqua Experience conferences and local events.
“A lot has changed since we implemented Eloqua. We've gone from using manual processes on a variety of antiquated systems to supporting customers with targeted, consistent and relevant information across a variety of channels.”